Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Tee-ing off widespread

Wherever Premgi goes, his creative T-shirts get him noticed. Funny quotes in Premgi’s T-shirts have always been a head turner in public functions.Where does he pick his T-shirts up, we wonder! Premgi says, “I pick most of my T-shirts from Bangkok. You get probably the most innovative T-shirts there. I plan and purchase T-shirts with a quote that fits an occasion. I shop for tees in Singapore as well.”

When asked if he doesn’t need to try another outfit rather then his trademark tees, he says, “I love wearing only T-shirts. I'M very comfortable in them. It’s funny and enjoyable and naturally my kinda style.” He adds, “My brother Venkat Prabhu has copied my style and he has started wearing funny t-shirts like me.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.