Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Thursday 26 July 2012

Prabu was hesitant to cast Vikram

Prabu Solomon is one director who believes that the casting have to be right for any film to have a successful run on the BO. While his last hit, Mynaa, had relatively new faces Vitharth and Amala Paul within the lead, his next, Kumki, has debutants Vikram Prabhu and Lakshmi Menon within the lead.Talking on the audio launch of his film, which has music by Imman, he said, “In my film, the elephant and the 2 leads play an important roles. While I had ‘auditioned’ over 50 elephants before finally zeroing in on one, I still had not found the precise man to play Bomman within the film. I USED TO BE taking a look at someone who was a minimum of 6 feet tall since the elephant was quite huge. I NEEDED someone who was tall, well-built and could be in a position to look imposing next to an elephant. An elephant expands its chest once in 10 minutes and that i wanted my hero to bear it.”

He continued, “That’s when one in all my friends told me that Prabhu’s son Vikram was in search of a perfect launch and asked me to fulfill up with him when I. was a bit hesitant because I feared he's going to even be just a little healthy like his dad. That might not suit my requirements. But if Vikram came out of his room, I USED TO BE mighty impressed because he was all that I USED TO BE on the lookout for in Bomman! I immediately decided he was my hero, and got him on board”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.