Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Tuesday 31 July 2012

No Tamil films for Asin

Of the five movies she has worked on, four of them belong to the 100 crore-club. And Asin, who have been concentrating on Bollywood now, seems unfazed. In a handy guide a rough chat, she tells us her tackle multi-starrers and her future plans…Four movies within the 100 – crore club. How does it feel?(laughs) I guess Aamir and that i (the Ghajini pair) are the founding members of this club. Jokes apart, greater than jubilee run on the BO, the film’s success is set by its collection. And I’m happy that four of my movies have found place within the club. It shows how much the audience just like the effort you may have installed. As an artist, I do my job and leave the rest to the audience.

But, unlike in south, you've been doing only multi-starrers or films during which you don’t appear to have much to do…In south, multi-starrers are a rarity. But in B-Town, they're almost the norm. And anyway, I don’t mind doing such films. They're fun to work on. I sign a movie only when I know what sort of scope my character has. So, I don’t feel insecure or worry about being upstaged.

So, does that mean you'll work only on commercial potboilers?Of course not. I'D care to do well-etched characters in Hindi as well, like how I did in south. But, my plan is to do commercial entertainers for now as they offer you maximum reach. Once I’ve delivered hits and made a mark for myself, I WILL BE ABLE TO start doing character-driven films throughout the commercial format.

Have you signed any film in Tamil?I don’t wish to repeat the characters I'VE done to this point there. So, unless and until I AM GETTING something exciting, I don’t think I CAN sign any.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.