Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Amy shoots with Prateik

Amy and her Ekk Deewana Tha co-star Prateik recently shot together for the duvet of a magazine.

While Amy wrote, “Back in Bombay and straight back into it! Early morning shoot for Vogue’s Anniversary Issue..”, Prateik tweeted, “At a Vogue shoot with Mrs Adajania and Miss Jackson.”The buzz is that the 2 actor was dating one another for some time now. And the 2 also have each other’s name tattooed on their hands. In an earlier interview, Amy had said, “We met while shooting for Ekk Deewana Tha. We became close once I moved to Mumbai. Like I said, we're the better of friends. Our relationship is special and it doesn’t influence our work and vice-versa. My friends and family have met Prateik. He gets along really well with my sisters. It makes no difference to my family where one comes from so long as we make one another happy. ”

Meanwhile, Amy is shooting for I with Shankar. She tweeted, “Eye Spy!!! Chennai is roofed with our teaser pic! Keep your eyes peeled! Great schedule for I complete.. Working with Vikram and Santhanam again is amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.