Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Monday 26 March 2012

Genelia’s ‘role’ play

Genelia is worked up that her first release within the south (a Telugu film during which she is paired opposite Rana Daggubati) post her wedding is getting rave reviews.Ask the actress, who just bagged a Nandi for her character in Katha, if her marital status affect the type of roles she will play and she or he answers, “A lot of individuals often question me why I persist with typically bubbly characters. Honestly, I don’t see it that way. The characters I play might all be young girls, but each character is different, just as each girl isn't the same as the opposite. The 2 Nandi Awards I won are for 2 entirely different characters – the bubbly Haasini in Bommarillu (remade as Santosh Subramaniam in Tamil) and the a lot more subdued Chitra in Katha. I'M glad to must play the type of characters I got to play. You need to do certain things, but you need to get that chance as well.”

She continues, “A lot of individuals named their kids as Haasini after the film. It’s a personality which connected with everyone who’s seen the film in Telugu and Tamil. For all folks who harp on my doing ‘bubbly roles’, obviously I NEED TO be doing something right to has been around for 10 years in five different film industries!”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.