Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Friday 30 March 2012

Marriage remains to be on: Ananya

There has rumours that Ananya has postponed her marriage on account of personal reasons.

However, the Nadodigal girl trashes these as rumours and says, ‘My marriage will happen soon but I haven’t fixed the date. I’m currently busy completing my films in Malayalam. After they are done, my wedding might be announced. Why will I GLANCE for film offers after I have my platter full within the Kerala film industry,’ she asks.

The actress is in Kerala shooting for Mullamottum Mundricharum and Masters. She has also completed shooting for The Reporter. When asked if she's going to be doing any Tamil film, the actress said that talks were on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.