Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Hansika doesn’t smile!

It’s been a while for the reason that ‘dream girl’ of Kollywood, Hansika has flashed a grin off screen.

The actress, who's playing a gangster in her upcoming film, Vettai Mannan, opposite Simbu, is in action mode and is busy with the shootout scenes that the role requires.“Since I play a gangster within the film, I hardly smile and i'm seen with a gun always. It’s quite a change from the chirpy characters I'VE done thus far. I'M fighting with the lads and that i sport a bored look inside the film,” she says.

So, has she been watching action-oriented films to get into the outside of the nature? “No! I didn’t need to emulate anyone and so, I'VE kept away from watching actionpacked films. I WISHED my character to appear very raw,” she informs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.