Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Thursday 29 March 2012

Will it's Paris this summer?

Tamanna has already made a comeback in Tamil together with her bilingual film — though individuals are wondering why the leading lady of Tamil cinema is doing a disappearing act. She reasons, “There is not any need for speculations.Dates are the one problem. There may be absolutely no other reason. Whenever a Tamil producer approaches me, IT'S NOT THAT I AM in a position to allot days as I'M already committed to Telugu films.

T’town films consume a large number of bulk dates and hence I'M REALLY NOT in a position to strike a balance.

But of late, I'M hearing a large number of scripts and can be doing a straight Tamil film after my summer vacation.” She adds, “I am eager for a small break. If I have the capacity to get it, I'M planning a snappy trip to Paris this summer.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.