Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Thursday 29 March 2012

I'M very, more than happy: Silambarasan

The multi talented Silambarasan is simply back from the united states after completing work on his Love Anthem.

Professionally the actor has a bunch of flicks to be confident about. We met him at the location of Vettai Mannan and a beaming STR declares: “After an extended time, I'M very, more than pleased. There's peace and happiness in my life”. Reflexively he touches the wooden sofa in a gesture to thrust back evil!On his recent statement about getting married soon, he says: “ I NEED someone who's real, someone who may be my ally and anchor me”. So has he fallen in love? “Not yet”, pat comes the reply.

The actor continues: “ Vettai Mannan could be a treat for my fans. It's progressing at brisk pace and we've completed Hansika’s portions within the first half and is shooting with Deeksha. Few scenes within the second half and songs can be shot in Brazil”.

The film also stars Jai in it. Produced by NIC Arts, Nelson is the director and Yuvan scores music.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.