Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Pandiraj is yet to choose the forged

Director Pandiraj is basking within the success of his Marina, which completed 50 days within the theatres last week.Currently, the National Award-winning director is busy with the script of his next, which he says could be a romantic comedy. While there are reports that he has roped in Vimal and Sivakarthikeyan for the film, Pandiraj reveals that he's yet to start out casting for the film.

“I’m still not done with the script. I’m someone who believes in casting only when I have all the script ready. I had expressed in a single of my interviews to a TV channel that I NEED to collect the actors with whom I'VE worked in my earlier films. Because the script I’m engaged on is a two-hero subject, people cottoned directly to the notion that I'VE cast these two stars,” he clarifies.

Meanwhile, Pandiraj may also be penning the dialogues for a movie for you to be directed by Suseenthiran.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.