Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Thursday 23 August 2012

Sadaa shoots within the city for Mythri

Actress Sadaa is currently busy shooting for her Tamil-Telugu bilingual, Mythri. Directed by Raju, this thriller has her paired opposite Navdeep.Sadaa, who was recently in Chennai to shoot for the film, says, “I play the titular role on this film and I’m thrilled with the way in which my character was etched.”

She adds, “I play a US return, who's in her ancestral town to deal with some property-related issue. She’s very right down to earth, and believes she has to do everything she will to assist the fewer privileged.”

Meanwhile, Sadaa, who recently shot for a song in Sundar C’s Madha Gadha Raja, could also be engaged on another Telugu film.“I’ve been getting offers from Kollywood for female-centric films, but I’m not in a hurry now. I WANT to take it slow,” she says.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.