Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Thursday 23 August 2012

‘It is insignificant’

Images of Andrea and Anirudh kissing may need gone viral, however the actress seems unperturbed.

Telling us how she has put the entire incident behind her, she says, “Obviously, I wish none of this had happened. I'VE bigger things happening in my life, and don’t want to dwell on something as insignificant as this. Because really, in view of all that i'm and all that I'M HOPING to be, that is very insignificant. And the folk who matter to me haven’t gone anywhere; they continue to face by me. As for the rest, I’m without them.”

Andrea also says that she is loving the way in which her professional life goes. With the exception of debuting in Mollywood with Annayum Resulum, the lady has also signed directly to play the lead within the Telugu film Bhale Thammudu, a remake of Vettai, with Sunil and Naga Chaitanya. “It was Lingusamy sir who convinced me to do the role. The nature have been tweaked to fit me, and director Kishore and that i hope that we can give an entire new spin to the role,” she says.

But, wasn’t she apprehensive playing an elder sister at such an early stage? “Of course, I had my reservations. I’m still in my mid 20s, but Hansika is sort of a baby. She’s barely 21 years old. So, in reality, most actresses are like her older sisters, whether or not they find it irresistible or not. So, I DETERMINED to concentrate on the role instead of its surroundings. And it’s an excessively meaty role, everyone who’s seen the film knows that.”

Andrea may be gearing up for the discharge of Kamal’s Viswaroopam. “The film should hit screens very soon, and I’m thrilled to was a part of one of these huge outing. I WILL BE ABLE TO even be engaged on another biggie in Kollywood, and the official announcement may be out soon,” she adds.

Her recent number, Hey Crazy Minnal…, is being appreciated by the audience, and the singer in her is soaking in all of the praise. “It’s a cute song and we made sure we did something different with the video in addition. All credit goes to the editor and composer Ved Shankar,” she says and adds, “On the non-filmi front, I'VE collaborated with Yodhaka on a song of theirs, in addition to a song of my own.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.