Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Friday 24 August 2012

A heroine’s life span is brief: Taapsee

The Aadukalam actress is busy shuttling between three film industries but appears to be clear on what she desires to achieve as an actress. Taapsee tells Chennai Times that work keeps her ticking and as for an extended holiday, it will probably wait. Listed here are some excerpts…How do you're feeling about bagging the Ajith flick?I was always very particular about what Tamil movies I'D join up because Aadukalamgave me that sort of respect and evenVandhaan Vendraan. I had good roles in those films. In the Vishnuvardhan movie too, though it’s a multi-starrer, I USED TO BE lucky to get a personality which isn't only for the sake of getting a woman within the movie. It’s important to the script. I'M very lucky that Vishnuvardhan considered me to be ok to join it.

How are you preparing in your role?I play a TV journalist in this movie. Firstly, I'M that specialize in learning Tamil. I USED TO BE always fascinated with journalism and I’m learning by observing women journos on TV.

What’s in store in Tollywood? Gundallo Godhari is complete and it’s releasing as Marenthein Manithein in Tamil. I'M doing Shadow with Venkatesh and an action-adventure film with Gopichand. I’ll be signing a couple of more projects here and can announce them when I sign up the dotted line.

You’re doing more Telugu films than Tamil — this is because you’re more well-off in Tollywood?There are a few reasons for this. Firstly, I refuse to do a blink-and-miss role in Tamil movies. I NEED to play a very powerful character in a movie. In Telugu, I AM GETTING important characters compared to Tamil. Moreover, I FEEL the frequency of larger films being made in Telugu is higher than in Tamil.

Have you evolved as an actress over the 2 and a half years?For sure! I'VE had no formal training in acting. I'VE learnt classical dance and Kathak because the age of 4. Since I did stage performances, I didn’t have stage fear or audience fear. I'LL emote as a result of that training and it helped on this profession. My learning happened at the sets, with people I worked with. And i've worked with the creamier lot of the industry in an overly short span of time, be it Telugu or Tamil or Hindi.

You’re tall but a few of our heroes are not as tall…I am 5’7.5″. However the interesting thing is that I don’t look as tall on account of my physiology and it really works rather well in my favour. So I'VE no issues with any hero. (Laughs)

Are you content that you simply chose Chashme Badoor as your B-Town debut?I am extremely happy because if I had chosen a large hero’s flick I don’t think I'D have got as much importance or screenspace as I did. I'M the one girl within the movie opposite three guys — which rarely happens within the south! The audience involves the theatre to observe David Dhawan’s films. It’s a very nice start for me.

Many people say that actresses who come into south cinema use it as a platform to get into Bollywood…I can very confidently deny this fact because I USED TO BE offered a few Bollywood movies before I came to the south. A LARGE Hindi production house offered me a movie but that they had conditions like an exclusive contract and blocking me for various years, etc. I'D have got a large start there but I didn’t wish to waste many years on an exclusive contract. As heroines, our life span may be very short compared to heroes. I ASSUMED I should take in the nice south offers coming my way and learn on set.

Why is your own life coming into controversies?It’s part and parcel of being a star; you can’t escape it. Everyone goes through this one day of their career. I'M happy that greater than my personal life, it is the movies I’m doing that folks are talking about. It did get to me and bothered me initially but now I'VE learnt to disregard all this. So far as my family and those in my professional life know me and don’t bother about all this, I'M fine.

So what’s arising in 2012?I am waiting for the discharge of my films as every project has something special in it. I'M desperate to see what happens to them. (Smiles)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.