Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Monday 27 August 2012

‘I’m not being considered by Tamil filmmakers’

The Mirugam actress is now courting trouble in Mollywood with manager issues. In a candid chat with CT, Padmapriya says that her achievements speak volumes about her work and that she’s an intensive professional. Listed here are some excerpts from the conversation…We haven’t seen you in Tamil films for a protracted time, why?I haven’t seen myself in Tamil films for long too. (Smiles)) I’m not likely to mention I'VE BEEN hearing scripts and you'll hear from me soon. Let me be blatantly honest – I haven’t heard from anybody and that i don’t think anybody is actually considering me for anything. Why? Well that’s something that beats me too! You desire to point the question to the makers. It’s a director-driven medium and that i like to be their puppet but they must draw the strings otherwise I'M lifeless. (Smiles)

Is Malayalam cinema providing you with better roles?No, it’s unlike that. Tamil has given me an experience that’s extremely rich from Vishnu’sPattiyal to Chimbudevan’s Irrumbakottai, to even a small significant role in Ram’sThangameengal. The variety of flicks I'VE done in Tamil amazes me. Yes, I'VE had more commercial success in Malayalam but that doesn’t mean I can’t do with more in Tamil. I’d cherish to do more Tamil films of any genre if and in the case of me.

What is the newest issue regarding your manager?I’m not the one one that has a manager in Malayalam and my manager deals with other successful artists within the same language. Because the issue is with the association, I don’t need to comment. When the fitting time comes, a media conversation in this can also be held.

Why do you appear to get caught in controversies…starting from director Samyslapping you to the present manager problem…Why don’t you have a look at it this fashion – I'VE done 45 films across six languages and my wiki page scares me. I’m not being boastful. My achievements can be impossible without the makers and the audience. I BELIEVE lucky being where I'M though it'd be nice to be luckier on controversies! I’ve never been associated with a co-star or director, never had drunken stupors or been disrespectful of a producer’s position. I don’t have parents intruding in filmmaking affairs and so forth. I’m a qualified and prefer to have a look at myself that way. Why don’t you ask an Adoor or Shaji N Karun what they believe of me at work after which see the contradiction? You will discover your answers!

You are a skilled actress who has won many awards, do you're thinking that such issues will affect your career?I don’t find out about my career but it surely definitely affects my mental health. The one philosophy that I’m not confused about in life is love. I don’t love to hurt people whoever or whatever they are…. cinema is a unique creation and its process have to be celebrated.Are you somebody who lives life by yourself terms?When I USED TO BE 15, my uncle told me in-dependence is ‘independence’. We’re all a unit of nature, we can’t break that …the flower blooms when it has to, the thorns grow once they have to…I don’t think any people can live our life in our own terms, and if we predict we're, we are fooling ourselves.

Are you trying to do any more B-Town films?I’m a Punjabi kuddi and Hindi involves me naturally as a language. Doing more Hindi films would be brilliant but I'M seeking to doing more films…..more the merrier!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.