Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Tuesday 28 August 2012

I did it for fun: Shriya Saran

Shriya Saran is one woman who gets sexier by the day.

She is mighty occupied with going to Toronto for the premiere of Deepa Mehta’s latest film Midnight’s Children, release of her Telugu film Life is lovely and the bilingual Chandra.Jaws dropped, eyes popped and heartbeats stopped when the images of her photoshoot for a number one men’s magazine appeared in media.

While her detractors opine that Shriya was too bold, she smiles: “It was just fun. I knew the photographer really well and it’s my second photo shoot for the mag. It was an aesthetically done shoot and that i enjoyed doing it. I LOCATE it strange why it became a subject matter and media made a hue and cry about it”

She also clarifies that media reports that she did the glamourous shoot to get roles is baseless and he or she never spoke to anyone. Shriya adds: “Every single decision, I take I FEEL about it atleast 10 times over”.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.