Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Thursday 28 June 2012

Vedhicka to shock fans in upcoming film

This year began on a super note for actress Vedhicka Kumar, and appears to be continuing on one too. The girl, who bagged Bala’s Paradesi, recently won the state awards in Andhra Pradesh for her film Baanam.The Kaalai girl says, “I guess I’ve been super lucky this year. First, I won the celebrated award for my performance in Baanam, and then, I signed on Bala sir’s film. I’ve also bought a brand new house this year.”

Talking about her role in Bala’s film with Atharvaa, she says, “All I WILL BE ABLE TO say is that the audience could be shocked to look me on this film. This role isn't anything like what I’ve done before. My look, my body language or even the best way I talk, will shock the audience.”

Vedhicka, who's currently shooting for her portions within the film, also tells us that she is going to soon sign up the dotted lines for 2 more projects in Kollywood.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.