Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Wednesday 27 June 2012

‘I haven’t been training Tulasi’

says actress Karthika, whose younger sister debuts in Mani Ratnam’s Kadal

Karthika Nair is nervous, not as a result of any of her films, but since her younger sister, Tulasi, is making her tinseltown debut through director Mani Ratnam’s Kadal. “Tulasi is at school X. But for a Mani Ratnam film, she would have given filmdom a miss this year, especially since she has to present her best on the board exams,” says Karthika, adding, “But who doesn’t wish to join this kind of dream debut, with among the best directors of all time helming the project, and music maestro A R Rahman setting its tunes? Right now, Tulasi is in Chennai, attending the workshop for the film’s actors.”

So what’s the workshop all about? “Tulasi is being trained in dance, theatre, and of course, acting, besides dialogue delivery. With Mani uncle and Suhasini aunty taking good care of her like their very own child, there’s no use to fret if she’ll get her moves right or not,” says Karthika, “Honestly, I haven’t been training Tulasi before she takes her first step in filmdom. My mom (actress Radha) didn’t spoon feed me before I made my debut either! She wanted me to be at my natural best; I WOULD LIKE the similar to happen for Tulasi.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.