Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Saturday 23 June 2012

I’m not happy with skin show: Pranitha

Pranitha Subhash’s Saguni has just hit the screens and the actor is all excited. “I play a city -based girl, who's simple, sweet and innocent. I MAY relate to this character as it is similar to what I'M in real life. There has been an inordinate delay within the release of the film as a result of strike in the Tamil film industry. Also because there are various artists within the film and matching their dates took time,” says the actor.Talking about her experience working withKarthi, Pranitha says, “Karthi is fantastic to work with. He’s an exceptional actor and an overly friendly person. He makes sure everyone around him is comfortable. He’s very experienced and likewise really well organised with regards to his work. Hence it was also a learning experience for me.”

Since Pranitha has worked in Tamil, Telugu and Kannada cinema, for you to be her priority?

“All the 3 industries are of equal priority to me as I'M working with one of the most most talented people across these three industries,” says she's going to. Pranitha be ok with skin show, if a job demanded? “I’m not very ok with skin show,” she says.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.