Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Monday 25 June 2012

Actress Tapsee doesn’t trust ‘second lead’ concept

Actress Taapsee has signed as much as join two multi-starrers in Tamil – Vishnuvardhan’s project with Ajith, Arya and Nayanthara, and Sundar C’s next with Vishal and Varalaxmi. While she is glad that she’s attending to experiment along with her roles in Kollywood, there’s something that the Aadukalam actress doesn’t quite believe – the idea that of playing the second one lead!Refuting reports which can be in circulation in tinsel town, which says she’s playing the second one lead within the Ajith flick, and Varalxmi plays the second one lead within the Vishal flick, she says, “I don’t understand the idea that of playing a second lead in a movie. I’ve read the script of Sundar C’s film, and that i know what our characters are like. None folks play the traditional ‘second lead’ within the film. I don’t understand how people arrive upon the second one lead idea. While in my Telugu film ‘Mr Perfect’, I USED TO BE called the second one lead because I had less screenspace, even in Veera, though I had more screenspace, I USED TO BE still called the second one lead!”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.