Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Monday 25 June 2012

Piaa Bajpaai taking the standard route

Her last outing in Kollywood was as Saro — the bubbly girl-next-door in Ko, but Piaa Bajpaai says she hasn’t been MIA.

The actress have been keeping herself busy with the Malayalam flick Masters, in addition to a Bollywood project that she cannot reveal much about.This year however, might just see her gracing the Tamil screen once again, as she has two flicks lined up. One is the remake of Sattam Oru Iruttarai, and the opposite is the bilingual Dhalam.

“I play a standard Tamil Brahmin girl in Dhalam,” says Piaa, who's very serious about the project, on the way to mark her entry into Telugu cinema to boot. “My look within the film is totally different from any of my earlier films. I sport traditional attire like kurtis and salwars within the film. However, I'M REALLY NOT playing a village girl,” she affirms.

Sattam Oru Iruttarai at the other hand, will see her back in her hip avatar. “It is rather very similar to the look I sported in Ko,” she says. Ask her about her lengthy break from Tamil cinema and the Goa girl says, “I read somewhere that you're only nearly as good as your last film.

Ko was a large hit and those still remember me for that, that's why I didn’t need to sign just anything that came my way. I waited for the fitting script to come back along.”

While rumour mills suggest that Piaa and Premgi are in a relationship, the actress insists that this isn't the case. “It began off as an April Fools joke,” she explains.

“The whole gang including Venkat Prabhu was there after we decided to switch our status on a social networking website. I told Premgi to modify his relationship status, following which I said I MIGHT change mine.

We both did and that’s when the entire thing got blown out of proportion, and the media started believing we were together.

Some even quoted Venkat Prabhu. Finally, I needed to call up and tell him that there has been no truth in all this. Premgi and that i were just victims of the entire incident,” she laughs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.