Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Friday 27 April 2012

Vadivelu is ready to behave

Talks of a sequel to Imsai Arasan 23am Pulikesi are on at the same time as director Simbudevan is operating at the script.

Produced on the cheap of Rs 4 crore, the film was a commercial success making Rs 16 crore on the box office. The tale set within the 18th century and was made to fit modern-day politics.Vadivelu, who played the lead within the first film, will play the lead again. His performance won critical acclaim and he single-handedly lifted the film.

“Simbudevan narrated the entire script to me,” said Vadivelu.

“It was amazing and he has included more fun within the sequel. Talks are still on and nothing have been confirmed yet in regards to the shoot.”

On his upcoming projects, he said he was hearing a couple of scripts and never worried about having taken a break.

“I know I'VE taken a break. But IT'S NOT THAT I AM worried that i'm not doing a variety of films.”

“I has been busy a lot of these years. I USED TO BE unable to spend any quality time with my family. Now, I utilise my time to be with my family.

I thank God for this valuable opportunity,” says the actor who have been keeping a low-profile since his campaigning got him into some hot water over the past May elections.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.