Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Saturday 28 April 2012

Aascar clarifies

Thrashing rumours that the previous COO of Sun Network group Hansraj Saxena was behind the Billa 2 deal, Aascar Ravichandran spoke to DC exclusively and said, “In my career spanning three decades, I never had any financial partners or political backup.But with God’s grace continue to run my business successfully. Saxena has nothing to do with the acquisition of Billa 2’s theatrical release rights in Tamil Nadu.

It is thru my hard-earned money, I'VE bought the Ajith starrer rights.” He also rubbished the report that Saxena has joined Aascar Films as CEO and later quit. “These are all baseless rumours. I don’t know from where such things originate.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.