Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Friday 27 April 2012

Aadhi is in awe of Superstar Rajinikanth

Aadhi, who has just returned to town after completing a shooting schedule with Superstar Rajinikanth for Kochadaiyaan, says that ‘it’s like a dream come true’!The Eeram star was all in awe of Rajini’s charisma and will not stop raving about him. “He is humility personified! They were amazing moments, sharing screen space with the legendary star.

He was down-to-earth and with out a airs about him, despite his iconic status. I'VE certain scenes where I MUST put my hand around his shoulders and be just about his body. I USED TO BE feeling jittery, but he was very casual and made me comfortable,” Aadhi gushes.

He adds, “I play a small yet significant role. I can’t divulge much. I'VE combo sequences with Rajini sir, Deepika Padukone, Jackie Shroff etc.

” Aadhi goes directly to say, “Since my British visa came late, I COULDN'T make it to London but joined the shoot in Trivandrum. The primary day of shoot was a poignant scene for me.

I was the lone person on stage. Rajini sir was watching me perform, seated on a couch in a single corner. Once I ENDED my shot, he called me and asked — you were standing so tall!

How tall are you? I replied 6.2 feet, and he said in his inimitable style – very good, very good.”Sharing his motion capture technology experience, he says, “ NUMEROUS tracking points are stuck to our body suit, from where they capture our motions.

One has to assume things, objects or locations that aren't there, with several cameras around us capturing the action from various angles.

I somehow relate this art of imagination. Soundarya was very clear about what she wanted from us, and it made our work easier”.

The Aravaan star reveals that he even took away a tracking point from ‘thalaivar’s suit’ as a memorabilia, and is keeping it as a part of his collection at home.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.