Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Thursday 17 May 2012

Nayanthara comes clean on ‘Dirty Picture’

​The utterly pretty Nayanthara is a difficult cookie.

The actress who ducks uncomfortable questions with acrobatic ease has denied reports’ doing the rounds that she is doing the remake of Dirty picture in Tamil and Telugu.

It was widely reported that Nayan would star within the South remake of the Vidya Balan’s award winning Dirty Picture. There have been reports that the unique producer, Ekta Kapoor herself is remaking it and had asked Nayan to position on excess weight for the role.

Nayanthara told tamilkey.com: “Personally, I loved Dirty Picture but let me inform you that I CAN'T be comfortable doing it in south.” The actress whose film career came to a grinding halt during last year has emerged triumphant in her comeback of varieties by signing three big films.

When asked about media reports that she is talking with Ekta Kapoor and is negotiating for an extraordinary remuneration, Nayan is quick to respond with a grin: “Media loves me and the way! I appear to be the flavor of this season. But frankly no person has approached me within the first place for me to cite a worth or even in the event that they do, I CAN'T be doing it”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.