Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Saturday 19 May 2012

I CANNOT go behind offers: Priyamani

Priyamani has dismissed reports that her mother visits Mumbai often to seek Bollywood projects for her. “We won't ever go behind offers. And there's no necessity for us to do that,” says the National Award winning actress.

“My relatives reside in Mumbai. So my mother goes there to go to them. Instead of this, there's no professional reason attached to her frequent trips to Mumbai,” the ‘Paruthi Veeran’ girl says further.

She adds, “I am at the present busy with two Kannada films, two Malayalam movies and one Telugu project. Even two Hindi offers came my way. Official announcements might be made very soon by the folks concerned.”

Priyamani’s first film in Hindi is ‘Raavan’ directed by Mani Ratnam. “Working with Mani Ratnam is a dream come true for any actor or actress in these parts. I'M happy that I got one. It was an excellent experience.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.