Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Saturday 26 May 2012

‘Aravaan’ heroine to wed?

Archana Kavi is laughing at media reports, which suggested that she was set to marry soon. “I request those spreading this rumour to determine an acceptable guy for me,” says the ‘Aravaan’ girl.

“I am yet to encounter my more or less man. Although I achieve this within the near future, I WILL BE ABLE TO take some three to four years to go into wedlock. So there's no question of me marrying someone soon,” she explains.

Saying that reports were being written in some sections of the media without bothering about verifying the facts, Archana says, “The worst part is that my wedding date was also published with none confirmation.”

The actress says she is game to do more interesting roles, just like the one she did in ‘Aravaan’. “My focus at the moment is on cinema and nothing else,” she concludes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.