Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Tuesday 27 November 2012

Nothing is between Us:Amala Paul

Controversies and Amala Paul go hand in hand. Earlier in her career, she has seen the opposite side of the glamor world. The actress gave an in depth explanation of the controversies and rumors she was paired to date.Reports of ‘Arya saying he didn't feel comfortable doing the kissing scene within the movie Vettai, but Amala was quiet and took the initiative and that the declaration resulted in a conflict between the couple, Amala said: “I not know where this news came it No difference between me and Arya. Indeed, Arya called me and asked if I heard about this speculation. then had fun. We're excellent friends. ”

The affair with director Vijay of Nanna fame. “I’m not in love with anyone Vijay is a superb person and an excellent friend of mine Even his family may be very with regards to me and that i take some suggestions from Vijay in choosing scripts .. I'M REALLY NOT worried in regards to the rumors was a fair guy liaison as Vijay “.In ‘Sindhu Samaveli’ the controversial film that plays the role of a woman who's an illegal relationship together with her father-in-law:. “I was 18 once I did that movie, I USED TO BE not mature enough to select good scripts then I took the role as it has three shades – .. A REGULAR girl, married women, and having a relationship together with her father-in-law all making a decision to do the film if my role has numerous room to act, but I never expected to be controversial. ”

About how she handles rumors: .. “In fact, I'M an overly emotional person and that i can't handle the negativity I cry alone within the early days of my career, but my family was with me and my family supported me and trust me, nothing matters. Even my brother teases me sometimes whilst you come to my marriage rumors, saying: “It seems that you’re marrying a director in two days. Why us? “”.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.