Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Friday 23 November 2012

Hansika is my cutest co-star, says simbu

We have seen Simbu romancing many heroines in his career, however the outspoken actor has revealed that his cutest co-star is Hansika with whom he can be paired in ‘Vettai Mannan’ and ‘Vaalu’.“A gorgeous girl is someone who could make heads turn. Any selection of glimpses can’t help get enough of her. Hansika is one such girl”, said Simbu.

Simbu feels that Hansika’s initial series of flops didn't help in making a mark in fans’ hearts. But now, she has gained the entire attention that she rightfully deserves. That’s why her fan base is increasing day by day.

“As for me, I give a large number of importance to my female co-stars in all my movies. I'VE chosen to behave with Hansika in forthcoming movies like Vettai Mannan and Vaalu, keeping in mind her aspects of beauty and charm”, he added.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.