Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Monday 27 February 2012

Poorna is upbeat

Actress Poorna is confident that her acting skills will come to light in Karuvachi.Akhil, who made his debut with Kaloori shares the screen with Poorna in Karuvachi, directed by A R Siva. Speaking concerning the film, Poorna says, ‘I play a strong, courageous village girl in it. ‘I appear sans make-up’. I'VE gone de-glam for Drohi earlier, wherein I played the role of a slum girl. But this role is entirely different from other characters that I’d played.’

Adds Poorna: ‘I was so impressed with the script that director Shiva told me that I MADE UP MY MIND to go back the development amount for the film Karuvachi’.

Copy the code below on your web site.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.