Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Tuesday 28 February 2012

I am not willing to take any risk: Lakshmi Rai

She was the heroine in two of the largest hits Mankatha and Kanchana in 2011.

Yet lady luck doesn't appear to be smiling on Lakshmi Rai who hasn’t signed a single film in Tamil this year. However the lady is a big star in Malayalam where she is part of the entire biggies opposite the Mammootty and Mohanlal.No wonder when Celebrity Cricket team launched a Kerala team, Lakshmi was the primary choice for team owners to sign her because the brand ambassador of Kerala Strikers.

If you're thinking that she’s being choosy in Tamil, you were given it right. “I didn’t wish to do any random film that came my way. Director Suraj had approached me for a task in Karthi’s next film but after hearing my half-baked role, I preferred to stick away. IT'S NOT THAT I AM willing to take any risk at this point of my career” says Lakshmi.

Lakshmi who also turned down a second lead role in a Jiiva project is in no hurry and doesn't need to sign the inaccurate projects and finally end up with egg on her face. She has three films in Malayalam, two in Kannada and one in Telugu that's keeping her busy with her ads and stage shows.

Says she with a grin: “I believe that destiny and tough work go hand in hand. All I DO KNOW is that I work damn hard for everything. And God helps folks that help themselves. Everyday is like an exam and that i face life bravely. I WILL BE ABLE TO wait till the fitting film happens”

Copy the code below in your web site.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.