Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Tuesday 4 December 2012

I’m a choosy about my films: Vishal

The audio launch of Vishal’s upcoming Tamil action-adventure ‘Samar’, directed by Thiru Krishnamoorthy happened today. The film also stars Trisha Krishnan, Sunaina, Jayaprakash, Sampath Raj, Manoj Bajpayee, J.D Chkravarthy and Rajendran. Vishal says he's neither a winner, nor a loser, but a chooser relating to his films.Speaking on the audio launch Vishal said “I don’t consider myself a winner or loser and neither do I FEEL in it. I don’t accept any project that comes my way, because I’m a chooser in terms of my films and even directors (whom I work with) for that matter.”

Talking about his co-star, Vishal said: “Trisha’s role within the film is as important as mine. I’m sure she is going to be proud to have signed this film. I’m hoping the audience will love our chemistry on screen,” he added.

Vishal is simultaneously busy shooting for Tamil romantic-comedy ‘Madha Gaja Raja’ directed by Sundar C with Anjali and Varalaxmi Sarathkumar also playing the lead roles.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.